Donate to MILCC
Monetary Investment for Lactation Consultant Certification (MILCC) is an international non-profit charitable organization that provides financial assistance to qualified candidates seeking International Board Certified Lactation Consultant® (IBCLC®) certification and current IBCLCs seeking recertification.
MILCC is funded from private contributions from people like you, donations for pins, and fundraising. We offer logo pins and service bars as gifts if you choose, and monetary donations are greatly appreciated. Your generosity can really make a difference for IBCLCs and the breastfeeding families who benefit from their care. Donate today and become a member of the MILCC Giving Circles.
How Do I Donate?
- Donate online through Paypal, with a Paypal account or a debit or credit card.
- Choose which of our four Scholarship Programmes you would like to dedicate your donation to:
- The Monetary Investment for Lactation Consultant Certification (MILCC) Scholarship
- Dr. Clifton J. Kenon, Jr. Health Equity Scholarship
- The JoAnne W. Scott (JWS) Scholarship
- Emerging Leaders in Lactation (ELL) Scholarship
- Donate to receive logo pins and service bars as gifts in support. MILCC offers IBCLC logo pins and service bars as gifts and a thank you for being a friend of MILCC. All proceeds go directly to the MILCC Scholarship fund. Visit the Gifts page for order information.